none
Network browsable through explorer but not via CMD RRS feed

• 問題

• Hi! I'm a novice here so please bare with me. I have a windows 10 pc and a windows 7 laptop. Iv'e managed to get things set up to the point where I can look at one system from the other through the network browser but I can't do it through the cmd window even as admin. I keep getting the infamous System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied. 

Is there a quick fix for this?

Thanks in advance.

TheYikes

2019年7月18日 下午 05:39

所有回覆

• Hello TheYikes,

Thank you for posting in this forum.

Can you please describe your issue in more detail?

" Iv'e managed to get things set up to the point where I can look at one system from the other through the network browser "

What did you do? What does this network browser mean?

"  I can't do it through the cmd window even as admin. I keep getting the infamous System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied "

What command did you run?

Best Regards,

Leon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2019年7月19日 上午 03:24
  • You are not part of the administrators group or you do not have administrator permissions on the box.
    You need to run command prompt from an elevated permission level.

Easiest way to check if you are an administrator on your machine is to list all administrators on the box:

net localgroup Administrators

If you are not listed there, you are not an administrator.

S.Sengupta,Microsoft MVP Windows and Devices for IT, Windows Insider MVP

2019年7月19日 上午 03:41
  • Hi,

Just checking the current situation of your problem.
    Was your issue resolved?

Best regards,
    Leon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2019年7月31日 上午 02:50