none
syncing issue RRS feed

• 問題

• I have window 10 in Laptop computer and can't turn on the switch of sync in Account setting. The switch stays in off sync and doesn't move to ON sync.
    2019年9月10日 上午 02:48

所有回覆

• Hello,

Thank you for posting in this forum.

Note:

1. Sync settings works if you sign in with your Microsoft account, and it also works if you sign in with a work or school account linked to your Microsoft account.

2. If Sync settings isn't available on your device, your organization might not allow it.

Regarding your problem, I did some research and found the following possible causes and solutions. Please check the contents in links below to see if they help.

How to Enable or Disable Sync Your Settings in Windows 10

Can’t sync my settings in Windows 10 [EASIEST METHODS]

Since the web sites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Beside, please note that this is a forum for network issues. If the problem persists, I would suggest you post in this forum: Windows 10 General for better answers.

Best Regards,

Leon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2019年9月10日 上午 08:56