none
The mailbox with mailbox guid c7f1e4ae-dc70-4f28-bc0a-3690c3e12ba3 caused a crash or resource outage on database "2019 01" (a9d0e026-2457-4b1a-8bcf-080859de720e). RRS feed

• 問題

• I just had a database dismount with error:

Event ID 1013

The mailbox with mailbox guid c7f1e4ae-dc70-4f28-bc0a-3690c3e12ba3 caused a crash or resource outage on database "2019 01" (a9d0e026-2457-4b1a-8bcf-080859de720e).    

This mailbox does not exist as a user, archive, arbitration or health mailbox.  So, what is it and why did it make my server crash?

-=Chris

2019年9月17日 下午 05:03

解答

所有回覆

• What is your Exchange server version and build number?

Please run the following command to get the information above:

Get-ExchangeServer | Format-List Name,Edition,AdminDisplayVersion

One community member encountered a similar issue before and he/she finally resolved it via the following method. In that case, the database was dirty shutdown and we could verify it via the command below:

eseutil /mh <database>.edb

=====================

You were right the database corruption was the issue. We have eventually engaged Microsoft support on this and they performed the repair.

The procedure was to dismount the database and run eseutil /p on the .edb file, as they call it "hard repair" of the database.

After that we were able to move and export all affected mailboxes.

Also, as best practices after running the repair on the database we created a new database and migrated all mailboxes to that new database.

=====================

Source: Mailboxes causing crashes on the database, and getting quarantined - Exchange 2016 CU8

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

2019年9月18日 上午 03:21
    版主
  • Name                : OMITTED
    Edition             : Enterprise
    AdminDisplayVersion : Version 15.2 (Build 330.5)

The machine and database is about 1 month old.  It's a VM.  Neither the VM nor the host have ever seen a hard reboot and I've not seen any errors on either other than the 1013 that came out of the blue in the middle of the day.  

-=Chris

2019年9月18日 下午 02:07
  • Name                : OMITTED
    Edition             : Enterprise
    AdminDisplayVersion : Version 15.2 (Build 330.5)

The machine and database is about 1 month old.  It's a VM.  Neither the VM nor the host have ever seen a hard reboot and I've not seen any errors on either other than the 1013 that came out of the blue in the middle of the day.  

-=Chris

What's the result when you run eseutil /mh <database>.edb?

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

2019年9月20日 上午 08:39
    版主
  • That'll have to wait.  There are many active users on it.

-=Chris

2019年9月20日 下午 02:06
  • That'll have to wait.  There are many active users on it.

-=Chris

Any update by now?

Regards,

Manu Meng

2019年9月24日 上午 10:13
    版主
  • I wound up creating a new database and moving all users off if it.

-=Chris

2019年11月10日 下午 06:24