none
USB device plus VPN RRS feed

• 問題

• Hello guys,
    my configuration: Dell Inspiron 1545 aladdin eToken, software Windows 7 RC, Cisco VPN clien 5.0.05.0290, eToken PKI client 5.0.0.65
    I really enjoy using windows 7 I think it's much better than vista, but let's share some information and ask for possible ways to resolve 2 problems.
    First, when I'm using my external hdd (seagate FreeAgent Go 320 GB) and click on eject device, somehow it's eject also my dvd-rw, when i enter Device and printers and select only hdd and press eject i could see that my device isn't at windows explorer but hard drive is still ON and still exist in device list, and i have some leds on hdd which shows consumation and activity. Second I am using hardware eToken which stores my personal certificate. I've install cisco vpn client 5.0.05.0290 but he can't see my certificate even i imported it in IE 8 (trusted root certification authorities) but first time when I plugged my eToken there isn't any reaction like "found certificate" "import certificate" I have no problems when I was using vista. 10x in advance
    2009年6月25日 上午 11:19

所有回覆

• Aladdin eToken is not yet compatible with Windows 7. Many people on these forums are having the same issues. You'll have to wait until Aladdin releases an update.

Your other problem with the external HDD is strange. Can you read and write to the external hard drive before ejecting it?

-Nick
    2009年6月25日 下午 10:02
  • yes, it's ok, there is my music, my movies, it's works fine. I'm using most of the time cause till I'm still testing windows 7 I didn't copy my information on hard drive.
    2009年6月26日 上午 06:37