none
Error Happening RRS feed

• Question

• When trying to connect to Microsoft remote desk, it begins to connect then says "Connection reset by Peer"

I did reset my password and was trying to update but it keeps saying that.  Can you direct me on how to update my password so I can get into this program?

Thanks 

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 2:59 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for posting in Technet.

The error message indicates that a connection was forcibly closed by a peer. This normally results from a loss of the connection on the remote socket due to a timeout or a restart.
    Kindly check whether there’s any network issue between the remote system and source system, RDS services need to be running and firewall port 3389 should be open on the remote system.

More information for your reference:

Error Message: Connection reset by peer
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc957018.aspx

Best Regards,

Eric

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 7:53 PM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful.

Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Eric

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 19, 2019 5:24 PM
  • Hi,

Was your issue resolved?

If you resolved it using other’s reply, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best Regards,

Eric

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 7:48 PM