none
Error source CAPI2 id 513 - Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object

Question

• Running Windows 8.1 PRO RTM x64 upgraded from Win 8 PRO. Updates to 8.1 as of 17 October installed

Event viewer still shows newly triggered Error(s) CAPI2 event id 513.

I can trigger this error by manually creating a restore point invoking VSS.

The VSS System Writer is listed and is error free.

Log Name:      Application
    Source:        Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2
    Date:          17/10/2013 20:32:19
    Event ID:      513
    Task Category: None
    Level:         Error
    Keywords:      Classic
    User:          N/A
    Computer:      Machine -Name
    Description:
    Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object.

Details:
    AddLegacyDriverFiles: Unable to back up image of binary Microsoft Link-Layer Discovery Protocol.

System Error:
    Access is denied.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
      <System>
        <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2" Guid="{5bbca4a8-b209-48dc-a8c7-b23d3e5216fb}" EventSourceName="Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2" />
        <EventID Qualifiers="0">513</EventID>
        <Version>0</Version>
        <Level>2</Level>
        <Task>0</Task>
        <Opcode>0</Opcode>
        <Keywords>0x8080000000000000</Keywords>
        <TimeCreated SystemTime="2013-10-17T19:32:19.935384000Z" />
        <EventRecordID>89898</EventRecordID>
        <Correlation />
        <Execution ProcessID="1404" ThreadID="2104" />
        <Channel>Application</Channel>
        <Computer>Machine-Name</Computer>
        <Security />
      </System>
      <EventData>
        <Data>

Details:
    AddLegacyDriverFiles: Unable to back up image of binary Microsoft Link-Layer Discovery Protocol.

System Error:
    Access is denied.
    </Data>
      </EventData>
    </Event>

Friday, October 18, 2013 2:00 PM

Answers

• Seems we finally have a solution thanks to user szz743 in the other forum

Here goes:

"Microsoft Link-Layer Discovery Protocol" binary is \Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mslldp.sys
    Its config registry key is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MsLldp

During backup a VSS process running under NETWORK_SERVICE account calls cryptcatsvc!CSystemWriter::AddLegacyDriverFiles(), which enumerates all the drivers and tries opening each one of them. , The function fails on MSLLDP driver with "Access Denied" error.

Turned out it fails because MSLLDP driver's security permissions do not allow NETWORK_SERVICE to access the driver.

The binary security descriptor for the driver is located here:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MsLldp\Security

It should be modified, I used SC.EXE and Sysinternals' ACCESSCHK.EXE to fix it.

The original security descriptor looked like below:

>accesschk.exe -c mslldp
    mslldp
      RW NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
      RW BUILTIN\Administrators
      RW S-1-5-32-549       <- these are server operators
      R  NT SERVICE\NlaSvc

No service account is allowed to access MSLLDP driver

The security descriptor for the drivers that were processed successfully looked this way:

>accesschk.exe -c mup
    mup
      RW NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
      R  NT AUTHORITY\INTERACTIVE
      R  NT AUTHORITY\SERVICE  <- this gives access to services

How to add access rights for NT AUTHORITY\SERVICE to MSLLDP service:

1. Run: SC sdshow MSLLDP
    You'll get something like below (SDDL language is documented on MSDN):

D:(D;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BG)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SO)(A;;LCRPWP;;;S-1-5-80-3141615172-2057878085-1754447212-2405740020-3916490453)S:(AU;FA;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;WD)

2. Run: SC sdshow MUP
    You'll get:

D:(A;;CCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRRC;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;IU)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;SU)S:(AU;FA;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;WD)

********* IMPORTANT *********************************************************

Make sure all Command Parameters are in one line without Carriage Returns and Line Feeds as opposed to the way you see them in these instructions! (i.e. switch off word wrapping etc. when you copy and paste through your editor)

****************************************************************************

3. Take NT AUTHORITY\ SERVICE entry, which is (A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;SU) and add it to the original MSLLDP security descriptor properly, right before the last S:(AU... group.

4. Apply the new security descriptor to MSLLDP service (make sure command is in one line!!!):

sc sdset MSLLDP D:(D;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BG)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SO)(A;;LCRPWP;;;S-1-5-80-3141615172-2057878085-1754447212-2405740020-3916490453)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;SU)S:(AU;FA;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;WD)

5. Check the result:

>accesschk.exe -c mslldp
    mslldp
      RW NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
      RW S-1-5-32-549
      R  NT SERVICE\NlaSvc
      R  NT AUTHORITY\SERVICE

6. Run you backup app, the error is gone for my Home Server backup.
    !!! Do not forget to use your security descriptor for MSLLDP driver since I guess there can be some rare cases when its different for your machine. Do not copy my SDDL descriptions, just in case. And backup the old descriptor just in case !!!

• Marked as answer by Win7ine Thursday, January 23, 2014 11:53 PM
    • Edited by Win7ine Sunday, January 26, 2014 9:26 PM
    Thursday, January 23, 2014 11:53 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on my research, it often appears on the Windows Server .

Please try the steps below:

This problem occurs if NTFS permissions have been removed to the C:\WINDOWS\WINSXS\FILEMAPS directory and / or files.

Did a process monitor and found that we're receiving an access is denied on $$.cdf-ms (this is the first file) other files can be the cause of the problem too.

To resolve this issue, Open CMD by running as administrator, and type following command:

Takeown /f %windir%\winsxs\filemaps\* /a

icacls %windir%\winsxs\filemaps\*.* /grant "NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:(RX)"

icacls %windir%\winsxs\filemaps\*.* /grant "NT Service\trustedinstaller:(F)"

icacls %windir%\winsxs\filemaps\*.* /grant BUILTIN\Users: (RX)

Meanwhile, I would like to share the article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2009272

Let we test if the method also apply to Windows 8.1.

Regards,

Kelvin_Hsu

TechNet Community Support

Monday, October 21, 2013 11:22 AM
  • I had run those commands previously with no! resolution to the error.

Also KB2009272 refers to no VSS System Writer situation.

This is NOT! the case here. System Writer is listed and error free as already stated.

Details:
    • Edited by Win7ine Monday, October 21, 2013 11:46 AM
    Monday, October 21, 2013 11:41 AM
  • Latest MS Updates of 12 November 2013 bring no! resolution to this error still.
    Thursday, November 14, 2013 12:54 PM
  • Latest MS updates of 10 December 2013 bring no! resolution to this error.

Looking at he original error message: we need to find where the BINARY IMAGE of the "Microsoft Link-Layer Discovery Protocol" is stored and look at access rights to this image.

Interestingly on my Laptop where only WiFi is active as a network connection LLDP is not enabled in the adapter settings and the Laptop does NOT produce the CAPI2 513 error on backup and VSS.

On my Desktop however, LLDP is enabled for the Ethernet adapter and the error is logged.

Also there is a difference as to Laptop running 32bit and Desktop 64bit versions of Windows 8.1 respectively.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 4:45 PM
  • I guess you've found no resolution so far, eh?  I haven't solved it either.

-Noel

Detailed how-to in my eBooks:  

Configure The Windows 7 "To Work" Options
    Configure The Windows 8 "To Work" Options

Sunday, December 15, 2013 2:09 PM
  • I guess you've found no resolution so far, eh?  I haven't solved it either.

-Noel

Not yet unfortunately.
    Sunday, December 15, 2013 6:05 PM
  • By the way I did an exhaustive search for the string "Microsoft Link-Layer Discovery Protocol".  While it was found in several files (e.g., .inf) what I was most interested in were the read failures.  Unfortunately, nothing jumped out at me as being a likely culprit for simple file access problems.

-Noel

Sunday, December 15, 2013 7:46 PM
  • I have exactly the same problem with all updates installed, and same beginning (upgrade to win 8.1 x64 pro from win 8.0 pro).  In addition, I've noticed it briefly (five seconds) freezes I/O on ms sql server, with this event log message added:

"I/O is frozen on database master. No user action is required."

• Edited by TechVsLife2 Sunday, December 15, 2013 10:09 PM
    Sunday, December 15, 2013 10:09 PM
  • Seems we finally have a solution thanks to user szz743 in the other forum

Here goes:

"Microsoft Link-Layer Discovery Protocol" binary is \Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mslldp.sys
    Its config registry key is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MsLldp

During backup a VSS process running under NETWORK_SERVICE account calls cryptcatsvc!CSystemWriter::AddLegacyDriverFiles(), which enumerates all the drivers and tries opening each one of them. , The function fails on MSLLDP driver with "Access Denied" error.

Turned out it fails because MSLLDP driver's security permissions do not allow NETWORK_SERVICE to access the driver.

The binary security descriptor for the driver is located here:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MsLldp\Security

It should be modified, I used SC.EXE and Sysinternals' ACCESSCHK.EXE to fix it.

The original security descriptor looked like below:

>accesschk.exe -c mslldp
    mslldp
      RW NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
      RW S-1-5-32-549       <- these are server operators
      R  NT SERVICE\NlaSvc

No service account is allowed to access MSLLDP driver

The security descriptor for the drivers that were processed successfully looked this way:

>accesschk.exe -c mup
    mup
      RW NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
      R  NT AUTHORITY\INTERACTIVE
      R  NT AUTHORITY\SERVICE  <- this gives access to services

How to add access rights for NT AUTHORITY\SERVICE to MSLLDP service:

1. Run: SC sdshow MSLLDP
    You'll get something like below (SDDL language is documented on MSDN):

D:(D;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BG)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SO)(A;;LCRPWP;;;S-1-5-80-3141615172-2057878085-1754447212-2405740020-3916490453)S:(AU;FA;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;WD)

2. Run: SC sdshow MUP
    You'll get:

D:(A;;CCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRRC;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;IU)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;SU)S:(AU;FA;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;WD)

********* IMPORTANT *********************************************************

Make sure all Command Parameters are in one line without Carriage Returns and Line Feeds as opposed to the way you see them in these instructions! (i.e. switch off word wrapping etc. when you copy and paste through your editor)

****************************************************************************

3. Take NT AUTHORITY\ SERVICE entry, which is (A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;SU) and add it to the original MSLLDP security descriptor properly, right before the last S:(AU... group.

4. Apply the new security descriptor to MSLLDP service (make sure command is in one line!!!):

sc sdset MSLLDP D:(D;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BG)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SO)(A;;LCRPWP;;;S-1-5-80-3141615172-2057878085-1754447212-2405740020-3916490453)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;SU)S:(AU;FA;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;WD)

5. Check the result:

>accesschk.exe -c mslldp
    mslldp
      RW NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
      RW S-1-5-32-549
      R  NT SERVICE\NlaSvc
      R  NT AUTHORITY\SERVICE

6. Run you backup app, the error is gone for my Home Server backup.
    !!! Do not forget to use your security descriptor for MSLLDP driver since I guess there can be some rare cases when its different for your machine. Do not copy my SDDL descriptions, just in case. And backup the old descriptor just in case !!!

• Marked as answer by Win7ine Thursday, January 23, 2014 11:53 PM
    • Edited by Win7ine Sunday, January 26, 2014 9:26 PM
    Thursday, January 23, 2014 11:53 PM
  • Awesome, thanks for passing that on, Win7ine.  Three of us will get successful backups without errors.

Now it's time for Microsoft to correct this for everyone, since the fix has been handed to them.

-Noel

Friday, January 24, 2014 4:52 AM
  • Great !!
    Friday, January 24, 2014 6:47 PM
  • I am having this same problem and attempted this MSLLDP fix and I think I may have damaged the security descriptor beyond my ability to repair.  I performed the display functions and saved them before setting as described.  I then modified the MSLLDP descriptor and issued the sc sdset command.  When I displayed it again, using the c mslldp command, it looked identical to my original (should I have rebooted first?).  Thinking it didn't take, I reentered it "Exactly" as shown in the description above, that is, instead of the descriptor being all on one line, I put the first A;; descriptor on a second line as shown.  When I entered it, it took the first part (first line) and rejected everything thereafter.  Now, whenever I try to modify or display the MSLLDP descriptor it give me an error and says "Access Denied".  I have even tried logging onto my administrator account, and of course run as administrator, and it still gives me the access denied error.  Anyone have any suggestion how to fix the damage?

Thanks

Gary

Sunday, January 26, 2014 8:08 PM
  • Restore to an earlier Restore Point, then try again. I have modified the instructions to reflect the necessity to deliver all command line parameters in one go.
    Sunday, January 26, 2014 9:29 PM
  • Thank you excellent post! I confirmed this fix worked for my situation as well. Below is more detailed post since it did not jump out for me the first time.

############################ Details ##############################

My operating system is Windows 8.1 after installing Visual Studio 2013 when Symantec System recover 2013 ran started seeing 
    the following errors in event logs.

################## Example event log errors #######################
    Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object.

Details:

System Error:
    Access is denied.
    ################## Example event log errors #######################

Note: Confirmed this fix resolved my issue. 

Step 1. Download and unzip accesschk.exe to C:\Temp http://download.sysinternals.com/files/AccessChk.zip

Step 2. Run cmd.exe prompt as Administrator go to Temp directory

C:\>cd Temp

Step 3. Run accesschk.exe

C:\Temp>accesschk.exe -c mslldp

################# Example output 1 #################################
    Accesschk v5.10 - Reports effective permissions for securable objects
    Copyright (C) 2006-2012 Mark Russinovich
    Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com

mslldp
      RW NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
      RW S-1-5-32-549
      R  NT SERVICE\NlaSvc
    ################# Example output 1 #################################

Step 4. Run following command.

C:\Temp>SC sdshow MSLLDP <---- Example text 1.

################# Example output 2 #################################
    D:(D;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BG)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SO)(A;;LCRPWP;;;S-1
    -5-80-3141615172-2057878085-1754447212-2405740020-3916490453)S:(AU;FA;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;WD)
    ################# Example output 2 #################################

Step 5. Run following command.

C:\Temp>SC sdshow MUP

################# Example output 3 #################################
    D:(A;;CCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRRC;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;IU)
    (A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;SU) ######## <--- Example text 2. Grab this value. #######
    S:(AU;FA;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;WD)
    ################# Example output 3 #################################

Step 6. 

C:\Temp>

### Copy and past Example 1. line in notepad in command promt you can select all then copy the paste the text into notepad.

MSLLDP D:(D;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BG)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SO)(A;;LCRPWP;;;S-1-5-80-3141615172-2057878085-1754447212-2405740020-3916490453)
    (A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;SU) ######## <--- Insert Example text 2. here #######
    S:(AU;FA;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;WD)

Run this command. (Note: Make sure its all one line no wordwrap that the webpage could be showing this text.)

C:\Temp> sc sdset MSLLDP D:(D;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BG)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SO)(A;;LCRPWP;;;S-1-5-80-3141615172-2057878085-1754447212-2405740020-3916490453)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;SU)S:(AU;FA;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;WD)

Step 7.

##### Check the result #####
    C:\Temp>accesschk.exe -c mslldp

################# Example output 4 #################################

Accesschk v5.10 - Reports effective permissions for securable objects
    Copyright (C) 2006-2012 Mark Russinovich
    Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com

mslldp
      RW NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
      RW S-1-5-32-549
      R  NT SERVICE\NlaSvc
      R  NT AUTHORITY\SERVICE <--- You should now see this line.

################# Example output 4 #################################

Step 8.

Ran backup using Symantect System Recovery 2013 the event errors did not return after this fix. Great post again!

############################ Details ##############################

• Proposed as answer by LQBCHI Friday, November 21, 2014 12:04 AM
    Tuesday, February 04, 2014 10:19 PM
  • Thanks for the new write up. It will be useful for many no doubt.

Please note that the latest verison of accesscheck is 5.11 and is available from Microsoft directly.

Wednesday, February 05, 2014 4:32 PM
  • Now that we know what's wrong...

A Really Useful operating system company would fix this for everyone in the very next Windows Update.

I am using a Thomas The Tank Engine phrase because I suspect some of the managers at Microsoft might not understand anything much more sophisticated.

Let me lay it out plainly: 

1.  Backup worked in Win 7.  If this was changed to solve a specific security problem, someone approved it and allowed it to be released to the public.  It's clear to any 4 year old that the problem needs to be solved another way.  "Fixing" a security hole by breaking the backup subsystem isn't acceptable.

2.  If this was an engineering mistake, then it's not rocket science to fix it.  Someone responsible for the product quality allowed a major subsystem to be released to the public in a non-working fashion, even though the operating system is reporting it clearly through its own event log.

3.  Someone is allowing it to continue to be a problem, even after 4 months of knowing about the problem and 2 weeks of having the solution handed to you by customers on a silver platter.  Microsoft people read all these forums.  Even though they may be trainees or first level support folks or whatever, the problem (AND NOW THE SOLUTION) should have been put into the internal problem reporting system.

Microsoft:  Stop being dysfunctional.  Throw out the bums in charge who are ensuring you fail if you have to - don't move them into loftier positions!

Now, your turn:  Prove that Microsoft isn't a complete and utter failure by including a fix for this for everyone in the upcoming Windows Updates.  You CAN actually fix this mess of an OS.  You've done it before.

-Noel

Wednesday, February 05, 2014 6:44 PM
  • Thank you for your detailed description of solution. I hope MS will fix this, now that they know what's the problem. 

With Windows 8.1 I get errors in event viewer on daily basis. That was not the case with Windows 7. C'mon MS start fixing the problems. Or should we give up on Windows 8 and wait for 9?

Friday, February 14, 2014 7:36 PM
  • W8.1 on Surface Pro 2 with Bitlocker:

I had the same problem with the internal backup of windows. Again Error 0x80780166 followed by 0x800705AD. Again fixing the security descriptor as described in the answer fixed the problem. Many thanks!

It is highly problematic to manipulate the necessary registry settings! The system might not boot if something is wrong in the settings of the mslldp service! Please Microsoft release a Patch to fix this problem for all users!

• Edited by Tron 42 Wednesday, August 27, 2014 7:41 PM
    Wednesday, August 27, 2014 7:40 PM
  • Does this solution apply to Win10 Pro too? I'm reluctant to apply it as I have no idea what it means or how to recover. Thanks.
    Friday, February 05, 2016 1:56 PM
  • Same for me, without applying the modifications listed, I have System Writer showing as stable with no errors.
    Friday, February 05, 2016 2:26 PM
  • Same problem here,

Cant make a backup

The solution is fix the registers

But you have knowledge of that and i havent

so i keep trying and have no fun by using windows 10

Thursday, May 12, 2016 8:56 AM
  • Will this work for Windows 10? Or would there be changes needed?
    Monday, August 22, 2016 2:41 AM
  • I have done this on windows 10 education and enterprise version and the errors have gone away. it should be the same method, however, since Microsoft never fixed this there may be a reason why they have kept the operating system behaving in this way. This has been reported numerous times since back in windows 8 and Windows 10 is still being built this way, so it would be nice for someone at Microsoft to explain why they have not simply added the Network Service account permissions to the MSLLDP driver, perhaps because they don't care about mslldp anymore, I don't know, lots of things get passed up on as they begin worrying about the new technologies. forgetting about all the old code left over in the operating system.
    Saturday, August 27, 2016 2:55 AM
  • My opinion: 

Microsoft is not choosing to leave this as it is.  I believe they no longer have people on staff who are competent to deal with problems at this level.

Even the most basic first year computer science student knows that you don't leave a backup system broken.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Windows 10 is not advancing the state of the art, and (don't look now) but they couldn't give it away.

-Noel

Not feeling enough love to make one for Windows 10

Saturday, August 27, 2016 10:41 PM
  • Sorry this does not work either
    Thursday, September 29, 2016 2:02 AM
  • What if I don't have one of the S:(AU entries? my accesschk for MSLLDP is missing it:

Mine
    D:(D;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BG)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRRC;;;SO)(A;;LCRPWP;;;S-1-5-80-3141615172-2057878085-1754447212-2405740020-3916490453)

seem like S: represents Service rather than account?

Thursday, July 13, 2017 3:47 AM
  • I can confirm the solution from Win7ine worked on Windows Server 2016 version 1607

Monday, July 17, 2017 10:20 PM