none
an error has occurred in the script on this page when using gpmc windows 7

Question

• I get an error has occurred in the script on this page when using GPMC using Windows 7\IE9 and I click on the right hand pane to look at the details of a policy as shown in the picture.

I think its a setting in IE but I can't remember which one it is, any ideas?

Friday, September 09, 2011 8:26 AM

Answers

• I have fixed it, its a group policy.

HKCU\SOFTWARE\POLICIES\MICROSOFT\INTERNET EXPLORER\FEATURE ZONE ELEVATION and the Name * which is set to a value of 1

add mmc.exe with a value of 0 and now GPMC pop ups work

• Marked as answer by tobe le rone Monday, September 12, 2011 8:56 AM
    Monday, September 12, 2011 8:56 AM

All replies

• Friday, September 09, 2011 9:11 AM
  • Hi,

I have tried the suggestions on that page and others whilst doing a search, I have disabled script debugging also...

Friday, September 09, 2011 9:13 AM
  • Hi,

I would like to confirm what is the current situation and if the issue is fixed after disabling Script Debugging? If there is anything that I can do for you, please do not hesitate to let me know, and I will be happy to help.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, September 12, 2011 7:14 AM
  • I have fixed it, its a group policy.

HKCU\SOFTWARE\POLICIES\MICROSOFT\INTERNET EXPLORER\FEATURE ZONE ELEVATION and the Name * which is set to a value of 1

add mmc.exe with a value of 0 and now GPMC pop ups work

• Marked as answer by tobe le rone Monday, September 12, 2011 8:56 AM
    Monday, September 12, 2011 8:56 AM