none
ESENT issue 412 RRS feed

• Question

• On a Server 2008 standard install (As a DC) I get an ESENT issue 412 every 5 mins in the application event viewer. From the little I can find on the net I have tried doing the replace and update secedit.sdb file thing to no success. I'm kind of at a loss at this point. Any help would be appreciated..

DFSRs (1776) \\.\C:\System Volume Information\DFSR\database_2080_53E_8005_1C42\dfsr.db: Unable to read the header of logfile \\.\C:\System Volume Information\DFSR\database_2080_53E_8005_1C42\fsr.log. Error -546.

- System

- Provider

[ Name]  ESENT

- EventID 412

[ Qualifiers]  0

Level 2

Task 3

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime]  2015-01-06T18:05:35.000Z

EventRecordID 46055

Channel Application

Computer trantor.xxxx.xxxx.com (redacted)

Security

- EventData

DFSRs
       \\.\C:\System Volume Information\DFSR\database_2080_53E_8005_1C42\dfsr.db:  
       \\.\C:\System Volume Information\DFSR\database_2080_53E_8005_1C42\fsr.log

• Edited by Rick Lith Tuesday, January 6, 2015 7:00 PM
    Tuesday, January 6, 2015 6:59 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Is there any other error message in the Event Log? Please refer to the article below to check if it can resolve the issue:

Applications that are built on ESENT and that run on a Windows Vista-based or Windows Server 2008-based computer may not work correctly after the reported physical sector size of the storage device changes
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2470478

Best Regards,

Mandy 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 9, 2015 10:12 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Is there any other error message in the Event Log? Please refer to the article below to check if it can resolve the issue:

Applications that are built on ESENT and that run on a Windows Vista-based or Windows Server 2008-based computer may not work correctly after the reported physical sector size of the storage device changes
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2470478

Best Regards,

Mandy 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 9, 2015 10:12 AM
  • Hi,

I would like to confirm what is the current situation? Have you resolved the problem?

If there is anything that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to let us know, and we will be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Mandy

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 9:28 AM