none
Lexmark X1185 printer-Its never printed ink and its still new

Question

• I purchased this printer last thanksgiving, and just now opened it in Febuary. When it would not print any ink I tried fixing cartridge. Well, still nothing, not even a dot from a test page. It goes through the motions and will scan to my computer just fine. But no ink to paper! Anyone else been there? Any suggestions?
    Thursday, October 12, 2006 5:24 AM

Answers

• I would recommend contacting your printer manufacturer.  This is a forum for Windows Server Longhorn.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 9:18 PM

All replies

• I would recommend contacting your printer manufacturer.  This is a forum for Windows Server Longhorn.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 9:18 PM
  •              I have a lexmark x1185 all-in-one printer, i cant seem to find the right driver for it.  is it possible to install it w/o the cd?
    Monday, November 20, 2006 3:01 AM
  •              I have a lexmark x1185 all-in-one printer, i cant seem to find the right driver for it.  is it possible to install it w/o the cd?
    Monday, November 20, 2006 5:26 AM
  • hello, My name is george and i am trying to install a laxmark x1185. i got the scanner to work but i can not get the printer to print.  do you have any sugestions to what i could do to correct the problem?

Thursday, February 08, 2007 6:04 PM
  • i just wanted to know i got my printer at walmart i lost my disk is it possible for me to download since i don't got the disk to it or how can i find id to download or buy thank u.
    Sunday, February 11, 2007 3:27 PM
  • hello, i have been trying to get my lexmark x1185 printer /scanner prin trio  to work, the scanner works, but the printer keeps sayin there is no communication..can u please tell me what to do? thanks so much
    Wednesday, November 05, 2008 10:19 PM
  • I just had this happen, I just removed the usb cable from the back of the printer with the printer and computer on, and plugged it back in, then turned the printer off and on again, when you plug the printer back in the USB plugged in sound should come through the speakers
    Friday, November 28, 2008 8:33 PM
  • Hi,

No need to cd mate. lexmark x1185 driver for the link, the link you can use.

Good Works..

Regards

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 1:31 PM