none
Connection to the Remote PC was lost. We are trying to connect again RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting the message every few minutes while connected to Remote desktop from MacBook Pro 2018. Get reconnected most of the time after 5 -10 seconds automatically. This started couple of months back. Have tried to re-install the client software without success. Clients connecting from Windows are not facing this problem.

Server: Microsoft server 2012 (R2)

Client: Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.2.13 (1593)

SupportID: 753578B8-4F29-47CC-B8A9-5D5F6AA47E3E

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 2:49 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Is there any changes made on mac client before the issue happened?

Please check the event logs on server side when issue happened and see if anything related been caught.

TerminalServices-RemoteConnectionManager and TerminalServices-LocalSessionManager logs to view information about connections.

Step 1: Press Windows+R to open the Run dialog, enter eventvwr (or eventvwr.msc) and hit OK.

Step 2: Navigate to Event Viewer\ Applications and Services Logs\ Microsoft\ Windows\ TerminalServices-*

Thanks,

Jenny

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 18, 2019 6:01 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update? Please feel free to let us know if more assistance needed.

Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Jenny

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 19, 2019 6:15 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful.

Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Thanks,

Jenny

Monday, July 22, 2019 1:30 AM
  • Hi Jenny,

I'm having the same problem as the OP. Here's what I found:

Remote Desktop Service start failed. The relevant status code was 0x800706b5.

Any direction you could send me in with that info?

Thanks!

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 8:54 AM