none
No internet in client machine after joining active directory RRS feed

• Question

• I am running a Windows Server 2016 Machine and a Windows 10 machine as virtual machines. I couldn't join the active directory without disabling iPv6 but after disabling it my internet was completely off. Could you plz suggest some other settings or help me solve this issue.
    Wednesday, September 25, 2019 11:58 AM

All replies

• I think you should verify your default gateway or DNS configuration on this machine.

Vote or mark as answer if you think useful

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 12:36 PM
  • Hi,

Just checking the current situation of your problem.

Please let us know if you would like further help.

Best regards,

Ellen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 30, 2019 2:17 AM
  • Hi,

You could mark the useful reply as answer if you want to end this thread up.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to post in the forum.

Best Regards,

Ellen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019 1:46 AM
  • Preferred DNS server is the server machines IP address.
    Thursday, October 17, 2019 10:50 AM
  • Hi,

If possible, could you show me some screenshots that would help to explain what your issue is ?

Best ragards,

Ellen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 1:42 AM