none
Cannot connect printer to computer RRS feed

• Question

• Ive been trying for a week to connect my All in one printer and laptop. I cannot print or scan from my laptop. Both are on the same network. Everytime I try to do the scan thing to trouble shoot it says on the printer to make sure the scanning software has been installed and configured on the computer, but my printer is All in one. When I run the scan doctor the driver check is always being X'd out. I don't know what to do.
    Monday, April 1, 2019 4:10 PM

All replies

• What printer is being used?

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, April 1, 2019 4:15 PM
  • Hi,

According to your description, I’d like to confirm how did you connect printer to computer.

If you get any error message and error code, please provide to us for further analyze.

Meanwhile, you may check the following links as reference:

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

https://support.microsoft.com/en-my/help/4015401/windows-10-fix-printer-problems

Fix Windows Cannot Connect to the Printer Issue. Easily!

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/windows-cannot-connect-to-the-printer-solved/

Note: This is a third-party link and we do not have any guarantees on this website. And Microsoft does not make any guarantees about the content.

Hope these can help you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 2, 2019 2:12 AM
  • Hi,

Was your issue solved?

If yes, would you like to share your solution in order that other community members could find the helpful reply quickly.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 11, 2019 8:27 AM
  • Hi,

Since you have not responded for a long time, we will temporarily archive this post.

If the reply helped you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best

Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:08 AM