none
Official Release RRS feed

• Question

• Does anybody know when the official release of the new Remote Desktop for IOS will be? My IT/IS department is asking me this because I’m testing it. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Sherwood Hughes

Tuesday, October 8, 2019 1:22 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for posting in Technet.

Unfortunately, there's no clear message about when it will be updated. We recommend that you follow the APP Store.

This website will update what's new in the ios client:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/remote/remote-desktop-services/clients/ios-whatsnew#remote-desktop-ios-beta-client  

Best Regards,

Eric

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019 2:55 PM
  • Yeah, I know about all that. My IT/IS department manages run MobileIron on mobile devices and it is setup to manage RD through a VPN connection but not the beta so I can’t test it off site. Very much interested in seeing the entire iPad Pro screen taken up instead of the clipped screen of the prior version. Thanks.
    Tuesday, October 8, 2019 5:13 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your concern in Microsoft products.

I will watching  to this , If there is any related update, I will let you know.

Best Regards,

Eric

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 14, 2019 6:03 PM