ESET security apparently features a programme incompatible with the satisfactory operation of my laptop. What can I do? RRS feed

• Question

• EVER SINCE INTERNET-CAFES RE-OPENED AFTER THE ukLOCKDOWN, i HAVE FOUNF MY LAPTOP OPERATING INCREASINGLY USELESSLY.  I have problems getting online via Cloud.  I have been given a message that my ESET security package features a programme which is incompatible.  How should I proceed?
    Thursday, August 6, 2020 1:45 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

Since your question is more related with ESET security products incompatibility issues, you would better contact the vendor of third-party products for further help.

Also check if the following article is helpful with you:

How to resolve incompatibility issues with your operating system

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

This "Windows 7 Application Compatibility" Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to this sticky post for more details. 

Best Regards,

Candy

"Windows 7 Application Compatibility" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A!

We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows 7 Application Compatibility"  forum's new home on Microsoft Q&A!

For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Friday, August 7, 2020 6:45 AM