none
Load Library Error while using MRDC on iMac RRS feed

• Question

• Hey there, 

I´ve got an interesting issue while using mrdc on my iMac. When starting programs like BlueStacks or Nox i get an load library error. Also, when I try to get into the Catalyst Software, there will happen nothing. When on my Windows 10 Pro PC, i can open any of these programs without this popup. Seems to be a problem with the remote graphics adapter. Has anyone tested this before, or knows how to fix this?

Cheers, Andy

Sunday, September 15, 2019 5:34 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Are you using remote desktop client for mac to remote from Mac to win 10 Pro?

What is the version of your MRDC? Have you tried the beta version and if same issue appear?

https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/5e0c144289a51fca2d3bfa39ce7f2b06/

What about the Mac beta client?

We're testing new features on our preview channel on HockeyApp. Want to check it out? Go to Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac and click Download. You don't need to create an account or sign into HockeyApp to download the beta client.

If you already have the client, you can check for updates to ensure you have the latest version. In the beta client, click Microsoft Remote Desktop Beta at the top, and then click Check for updates.

Best Regards,

Jenny

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 16, 2019 7:56 AM
  • Hi, 

yes, I´m using MRDC for Mac on my old late `09 iMac 21,5" to remote with it a faster 8 core amd fx win 10 pro Pc, equipped with an asus eah5450 graphics card. It´s the stable version 10.3.1 (1647) out of the App Store. I just tried the beta version and updated it (Version 10.3.3 (1652)), but the problem still exists. The exact failure code is: LoadLibrary failed with error 87: Falscher Parameter. I only have this when using the remote client, when I log into the pc as normal this won´t happen, nox app player starts at a glance. Must be something different on the graphics driver usage between local screen and remote screen :S

Best Regards

Andy

Monday, September 16, 2019 12:03 PM
  • Hi Andy,

Per my research, the error message usually prompted after upgrading AMD drivers on the machine. But since your issue only occurred on remote session. Please check the graphic or display driver both on Mac and remote PC or rollback the driver if remote session was previously working.

You may also seek assistance in AMD community if anything related.

https://community.amd.com/community/community-help

Thanks,

Jenny

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 19, 2019 7:26 AM