none
Failed- Forbidden download Problem RRS feed

• Question

• I have consistently being trying to download windows server 2016 standard but I have had no success. The result I always get is  "Failed- Forbidden"  

Could you please help me on how to solve this? It is a requirement for the CITBC 125 (Windows Client) course that I am taking at BYU-I this spring.

Saturday, May 16, 2020 12:32 AM

All replies

• Might also try from a different pc or different browser and or use a different ISP

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-server-2016/

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, May 16, 2020 2:12 AM
  • Hi,

If possible, please try to re-start system in Clean Boot, with all 3rd party process disabled, including anti-virous process and try to download again to check the result.

Also, if possible, please try to download it on another other system, or, any other device on different network to check the result. Network limitation/rules may block such download operation. 

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 18, 2020 7:09 AM
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang  

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 8:08 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update?

Please click “Mark as answer” if any of above reply is helpful. It would make this reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar problem.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Friday, May 22, 2020 9:19 AM