I have a problem with my clients which is joined to domain and network printer. We have a lot of printers in our office that has the JetDirect (NIC).
When I joined a client to domain, and when the users have a printer request, the program which is sent a print request hanging and that it and
when I join this client to WORKGROUP, the printer request do this job very well! I do some troubleshooting in this situation and does not work for
1. I changed the windows for client.
2. I joined client to WORKGROUP and again joining to domain!
3. I uninstalled the driver for printer on a client and again install it
4. I changed the printer IP!
5. I changed the configuration of user profile in Active Directory!
6. I have this problem in all client which is join to domain at all!
These typical problems are solved usually by process monitor.