none
Problema de pcip.sys RRS feed

• General discussion

• En mi caso el problema es que no puedo realizar la conexion del equipo.

$vmName = 'GrupoMutual' #Nombre de la maquina virtual
    $instanceId = 'PCI\VEN_1797&DEV_*' #ID de Componente
    $ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'
    $vm = Get-VM -Name $vmName
    $dev = (Get-PnpDevice -PresentOnly).Where{ $_.InstanceId -like $instanceId }

if (@($dev).Count -eq 32) {

Disable-PnpDevice -InstanceId $dev.InstanceId -Confirm:$false
    $locationPath = (Get-PnpDeviceProperty -KeyName DEVPKEY_Device_LocationPaths -InstanceId $dev.InstanceId).Data[0]
    Dismount-VmHostAssignableDevice -LocationPath $locationPath -Force -Verbose
    #Set-VM -VM $vm -DynamicMemory -MemoryMinimumBytes 1024MB -MemoryMaximumBytes 4096MB -MemoryStartupBytes 1024MB -AutomaticStopAction TurnOff

# If you want to play with GPUs:
     Set-VM -VM $vm -StaticMemory -MemoryStartupBytes 4096MB -AutomaticStopAction TurnOff
    # Set-VM -VM $vm -GuestControlledCacheTypes $true -LowMemoryMappedIoSpace 2048MB -HighMemoryMappedIoSpace 4096MB -Verbose

Add-VMAssignableDevice -VM $vm -LocationPath $locationPath -Verbose

} else {

$dev | Sort-Object -Property Class | Format-Table -AutoSize
    Write-Error -Message ('Number of devices: {32}' -f @($dev).Count)}

DETALLADO: Dismount-VmHostAssignableDevice desmontará un dispositivo asignable para que se pueda asignar a una máquina virtual.
    Dismount-VmHostAssignableDevice : Error en la operación.
    No se pudo cargar el controlador de virtualización necesario (pcip.sys).
    Error en la operación.
    El controlador de virtualización necesario (pcip.sys) no se pudo cargar durante una operación de desmontaje del dispositivo. La operación de 
    desmontaje se canceló.
    En línea: 11 Carácter: 1
    + Dismount-VmHostAssignableDevice -LocationPath $locationPath -Force -V ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [Dismount-VMHostAssignableDevice], VirtualizationException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : OperationFailed,Microsoft.HyperV.PowerShell.Commands.DismountVMHostAssignableDevice

DETALLADO: Add-VMAssignableDevice agregará un dispositivo que se puede asignar a la máquina virtual "GrupoMutual".
    Add-VMAssignableDevice : No se encontró el dispositivo especificado.
    En línea: 18 Carácter: 1
    + Add-VMAssignableDevice -VM $vm -LocationPath $locationPath -Verbose
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : InvalidArgument: (:) [Add-VMAssignableDevice], VirtualizationException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : InvalidParameter,Microsoft.HyperV.PowerShell.Commands.AddVmAssignableDevice

Si me pueden ayudar en el tema Gracias....

Friday, March 2, 2018 2:33 PM

All replies

• I'd try asking for help over here.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/es-es/home?forum=winserverhyperv

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, March 2, 2018 2:52 PM
  • If you are able to communicate in English:

To evaluate the BSOD please post logs for troubleshooting.

Using administrative command prompt copy and paste this whole command:

Make sure the default language is English so that the logs can be scanned and read.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3813-language-add-remove-change-windows-10-a.html

The command will automatically collect the computer files and place them on the desktop.

Then use one drive or drop box to place share links into the thread for troubleshooting.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Share-OneDrive-files-and-folders-9fcc2f7d-de0c-4cec-93b0-a82024800c07

It will automatically collect these files:  msinfo32, dxdiag, mini dumps, drivers, hosts, install, uninstall, services, startup, event viewer files, etc.

Open administrative command prompt and copy and paste the whole command:

copy %SystemRoot%\minidump\*.dmp "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\"&dxdiag /t %Temp%\dxdiag.txt&copy %Temp%\dxdiag.txt "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\SFdebugFiles\"&type %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts >> "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\hosts.txt"&systeminfo > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.txt"&driverquery /v > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\drivers.txt" &msinfo32 /nfo "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\msinfo32.nfo"&wevtutil qe System /f:text > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\eventlog.txt"&reg export HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\uninstall.txt"&reg export "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\installed.txt"&net start > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\services.txt"&REM wmic startup list full /format:htable >"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\startup.html"&wmic STARTUP GET Caption, Command, User >"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\startup.txt"

There is 1 file for you to find manually:  memory dump file:

C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

Use file explorer > this PC > local C: drive > right upper corner search enter each of the above to find results.

Sometimes the dxdiag file needs to be found and saved manually:  In the left lower corner search type:  dxdiag > When the DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens click on the next page button so that each tab is opened > click on save all information > save to desktop > post one drive or drop box share link into the thread

Friday, March 2, 2018 9:59 PM
  • I had the same problem and it took me hours to find a solution.

Dismounting the device from the host worked once, but I forgot to remove my VM from a cluster... So I had to undo my actions and start again and ended in "The required virtualization driver (pcip.sys) failed to load."

Anyway here ist the solution:

You have to delete the device from the registry yourself.

1. "psexec -s -i regedit.exe"

2. You find your device as "Dismounted" under "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\PCIP"

e.g. "PCI Express Graphics Processing Unit – Dismounted"

delete the whole key with subkeys under PCIP.

3. Reboot and you can unmount it again from the host :-)

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6:58 PM