none
Windows 2019 RDG issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I've deploy RDS on one server (RDWeb/RDG/RDL/RDConennection broler/ RD session host). I try to disable UDP and/or change RD Gateway port and received the error:

---------------------------
    RD Gateway
    The following error(s) occurred:

Unable to set transport settings
    OK   

In log Microsoft - TerminalServices-Gateway - admin:

event id 4004

The Windows Firewall exception to allow network traffic comprising of Remote Desktop Services client connections data through the configured UDP port of Remote Desktop Gateway could not be modified.

or 

The Windows Firewall exception to allow network traffic comprising of Remote Desktop Services client connections data through the configured (non-default) HTTPS port of Remote Desktop Gateway could not be modified.

And settings didn't change

Sunday, April 21, 2019 8:30 PM

All replies

• winver: 17763.437

with latest updates

Fresh build.

Sunday, April 21, 2019 8:33 PM
  • hi,
    you can change remote access port in RGgateway management but I am not sure why you need to disable UDP port for RDG 
    UDP port for Remote Desktop Gateway

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/16164.rds-2012-which-ports-are-used-during-deployment.aspx

Change Remote Desktop Gateway Port and Remote Web App Port
    https://kommelsson.wordpress.com/2016/04/20/change-remote-desktop-gateway-port-and-remote-web-app-port/

Please Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 7:40 AM
  • Thank you for reply.

I have the same error if I've try to change tcp port. (change UDP just for test maybe issue only with tcp port).

Kind Regards

Monday, April 29, 2019 3:08 PM
  • Same Problem
    Monday, May 6, 2019 11:05 PM