none
How to disable Sharepoint Hybrid RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

How to disable Hybrid on SP2019 and SPO?

We configured SP2019 (prod env) and SP2019 (test env) with the same SPO tenant. Now we want to turn off hybrid on test env but there is no function for that.

Thanks

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 1:05 PM

All replies

• If I recall correctly all you need to do is disable the timer jobs related to the feature you setup, or the ones that reach out to O365.

DO NOT BREAK TRUST. This is doable but not recommended.

If this is helpful please mark it so. Also if this solved your problem mark as answer.

• Edited by taylor.l Tuesday, June 11, 2019 1:55 PM
    Tuesday, June 11, 2019 1:54 PM
  • Hi,

I think we can simply uninstall the hybrid services which are running from SharePoint 2019. you can alos try uninstalling hybrid app launcher & Data Gateway as well.

Thanks & Regards,

sharath aluri

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 1:56 PM
  • Hi,

How to disable Hybrid on SP2019 and SPO?

We configured SP2019 (prod env) and SP2019 (test env) with the same SPO tenant. Now we want to turn off hybrid on test env but there is no function for that.

Thanks

Which hybrid services? For Search, delete the Search SSA. For ODfB, just disable the redirection. For MMS term store, disable the Taxonomy Replication timer job.

Trevor Seward

Office Servers and Services MVP

Author, Deploying SharePoint 2016

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:00 PM
  • Hi Workflow,

I’m checking how the things are going on about this issue. Whether the post helps you?

You can mark the post as answer if it helps.

Best Regards

Jerry Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, June 13, 2019 8:47 AM
  • Hi, Wachowsky,

How is everything going these days? Any update about your issue?

Best Regards

Jerry 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 7:49 AM