Please Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise,
regarding this product's performance or reliability.
2. Please save the zip file (dotnetfx_cleanup_tool.zip) from the above link to the local Desktop and extract it.
3. Double click cleanup_tool.exe to run the tool.
4. Please follow the instructions given.
In the "Product to cleanup:" box, please select ".NET Framework - All versions".
5. Click "Cleanup Now" button.
After removing .NET Framework components, please reinstall .NET Framework 2.0.
Step 2: Manually downloading and installing Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
2. When the file download window appears, please click "Save", and follow the directions to save it on the Desktop. After downloading the Microsoft .NET
Framework 3.5 setup file on your Desktop, double-click to manually install it.
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.