none
Azure AD Connect Setup - Domain is verified in O365 but can't complete Azure AD Connect setup RRS feed

• Question

• Just doing my every day working on a project have to move the customers Azure AD Connect client to a different server, no issues done this plenty of times. I uninstall on the old after just grabbing some screenshots of the config then goto setup on the new and now stuck.

The customers domain is already setup in O365 well and truly. It is verified. The Azure AD Connect step "Azure AD sign-in configuration" shows their domain which is the UPN Suffix for users as verified. BUT I cannot continue there, it is as if they dont have any domains verified and the only option is to select "Continue without any verified domains".

Next is greyed out, I cannot continue.

What am I possibly missing here?

Thursday, May 24, 2018 1:20 AM

All replies

• So I copied a previous version had used at a different client just a couple weeks back (download was dated 10th May). This time works as expected.

MS you fucked up, pull the current version from your site and revert to the previous.

Thursday, May 24, 2018 2:20 AM
  • I ran in to the same issue yesterday. I've checked the box 'Continue without any verified domains' and completed the setup successfully. After the setup the sync work fine and had no issues afterwards. But this message is very confusing. Hope Microsoft fixes this weird message!!
    Thursday, May 24, 2018 5:51 AM
  • Dears,

Kindly, The lateset version 1.1.819.0 it has been the same issue Continue without any verified domains

Any Updates !!!!!

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/connect/active-directory-aadconnect-version-history

Monday, June 4, 2018 9:57 AM
  • Hello,

Anyone still has an older version. Was searching for it, but could not find it.

Regards,
    Tim
    Tuesday, June 12, 2018 9:17 AM
  • Almost a month guys and still the same.

Wheres the QA process?? How do we even report bugs like this? 

Idiots.

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 2:46 AM
  • Wow, that's new for me too. No problem with the earlier version, but the latest has a bug. 
    Tuesday, June 19, 2018 2:41 PM