none
Group Policy real-world scenarios RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

I am working for a very large corporation and I would like to ask you about how to configure gpo so to have clean and easy to track environment. We have over 6000 gpos and it is very hard to track it. We need to clean a lot of them because many do the same thing so we need to have good advice on how to do this in the future. How you experts are managing this? I really hope that someone with a lot of experience in a real-life sceanarios will give an advice on what to do.

Best Regards,

Deni

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 6:56 AM

All replies

• Hi,

>>I would like to ask you about how to configure gpo so to have clean and easy to track environment. 

I would suggest you refer to the following article:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/2008.01.gpperf.aspx

Best Regards,

William

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 11:38 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

William

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 30, 2018 12:53 PM
  •  

Hi,

Please remember to mark useful reply as answer, which would be much more efficient for other forum community members to find useful information.

Best Regards,

William

Monday, April 2, 2018 1:25 AM
  • Hi,

Please remember to mark useful reply as answer, which would be much more efficient for other forum community members to find useful information.

Best Regards,

William

Monday, April 9, 2018 12:44 PM