none
Endless Loop in CTRL-ALT-Del Prompt inside of Interactive Services Detection Session RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to use microsofts smart card CSP with Active Directory Certificate Services. This worked fine until recently. Now, whenever AD-CS requests my smart card PIN, through an interactive services detection session, it gives me two options "I want to complete this action by entering my credentials on the authentic windows logon screen" and "I do not want to complete this action". Clicking "I want to complete.." briefly flashes the prompt it normally goes to for a fraction of a second, then instantly goes back to the original question. No amount of clicking gets me anywhere. Previously I had never seen this option inside of an interactive services detection session, is that the problem? What can I do to fix this?
    Thursday, June 7, 2012 1:24 PM

All replies

• this is because msgina.dll is corrupted please replace it using the operating system DVD.

http://www.arabitpro.com

Saturday, December 22, 2012 8:02 AM
  • Please provide your infra setup which includes CA setup ( clients, servers, Certificate , GPO details )

How is the interaction service set ? ( manual or automatic )

@syed : I would suspect msgina , the reason is the interactive session runs at session 0 . From windows vista the MSGINA is replace by LOGONUI

Saturday, December 22, 2012 10:53 AM