none
Error Codes, Really? This is 2019 RRS feed

• Question

• In today's day and age while are you still showing error codes vs telling the user exactly what is wrong and how to fix it. 

What is error Code 0x3000008. Reported on the Mac while trying to Remote Desktop into a Win 10 PC

I am the network administrator. What do I do?

It can't be too easy to use

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 2:10 PM

All replies

• Hi,

If problem persists, please check the TerminalServices-Gateway operational event log on the Remote Desktop Gateway server and based on problem happens time to find relate event.

Also, please confirm below configuration on RD Gateway – RAP:
    Manage locally stored computer groups – Properties – Network resources – add IP address of RD SHs.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 6:56 AM
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang    

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 8:18 AM
  • HIya,

have a  look at the link this is an IOS issue, this link is not provided by Microsoft and therefore is liable to change without notice and is provided on a best efforts basis.

https://blog.thesysadmins.co.uk/remote-desktop-ios-8-1-0-error-0x03000008.html

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 12:44 PM
  • Hi,

I want to confirm with you:
    1. If both Mac and Windows 10 located on same network? If not, please provide general description about the network of Mac and Windows 10.
    2. If there is RDS deployment, or only enable Remote desktop connection locally on Windows 10 via System – Remote Settings?
    3. if possible, it is recommend to confirm that if such problem only happens when establish remote desktop connection to specific Windows 10 device, or, problem also happens on other system.

If possible, please re-start remote Windows 10 system in Clean Boot with all 3rd party process disabled, then, establish remote desktop connection and check the result. 

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 7:34 AM
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang  

Monday, September 30, 2019 1:17 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update?

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Thursday, October 3, 2019 1:33 AM