none
Welcome to the new Remote Desktop clients forum RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello --

Welcome to the new Remote Desktop client forum. Use this forum to post questions or start discussions related to the Remote Desktop client.

You can use the Microsoft Remote Desktop Client to connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere. Experience rich interactivity using a remote desktop client designed to help you get your work done wherever you are. For example, you can connect to your work PC and have access to all of your apps, files, and network resources as if you were sitting right in front of your work PC. You can leave apps open at work and then see those same apps using the RD client.

This page lists the platforms that are supported by Remote Desktop client. Also included are links to resources that will help you get started with using Remote Desktop on your mobile device.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-US/windowsserver/dn463762

Thursday, October 17, 2013 1:52 PM

All replies

• Seems as of 5 hours of this post going live. The hyper links still don't work. I am trying to click on "Remote Desktop Client for Android, Getting started with Remote Desktop Client for Android and Remote Desktop Client on Android FAQ.

None of these links work. If I force it to open in a new tab, it just opens this page again. Just thought I'd let you know. I will check back later to see if they work then. Thanks

Thursday, October 17, 2013 6:58 PM
  • Where is the "Exit" button referenced in the Mac documentation to save a new connection. I don't see it anywhere and I'm unable to save a connection.
    Thursday, October 17, 2013 7:52 PM
  • It appears that most of these broken links are supposed to link to http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473009.aspx (maybe not, but it might be)
    Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:29 PM
  • Links are broken unable to use with android tablet
    Thursday, October 17, 2013 10:38 PM
  • Judging from the userinterface this is obviously accuired from http://itap-mobile.com/itap-rdp. But why would you remove som many features like the pinch zoom and two-finger gestures ?
    Friday, October 18, 2013 7:51 AM
  • None of these links work!!
    Friday, October 18, 2013 8:06 AM
  • Hello!

Is there no client for Windows Phone? :-O

Friday, October 18, 2013 8:55 AM
  • I have been waiting for the RDP client for Windows Phone for years, and I am sad to see that MS prioritizes clients for iOS and Android before devices running their own OS.

Still waiting for a WP8 RDP client with full touch gesture support for the remotely controlled Windows 8/8.1 computer...

Friday, October 18, 2013 11:30 AM
  • Links don't work. I can't seem to connect to my computer.
    Friday, October 18, 2013 12:38 PM
  • Links don't work. I can't seem to connect to my computer.

me,too....

<embed height="0" id="xunlei_com_thunder_helper_plugin_d462f475-c18e-46be-bd10-327458d045bd" type="application/thunder_download_plugin" width="0" />
    • Edited by Eliane_wu Friday, October 18, 2013 1:14 PM
    Friday, October 18, 2013 1:14 PM
  • Hello

With RDP for windows I can record and get audio upstream to a Windows server 2008, but I think Microsoft remote desktop for OS X doesn´t support it. Wil Microsoft consider addind this feature to a new version?

Thanks

Jose

Sunday, October 20, 2013 10:14 AM