Merge Multiples PSTs files in to one PST RRS feed

• Question

• I need to merge / combine multiples PSTs files in to one PST. I generate multiples small PST files which I would like to merge into one PST.

Thanks for any help

Monday, December 17, 2012 2:40 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Here is an article about importing PST files into mailboxes with powershell, please refer to it:

http://www.simple-talk.com/sysadmin/exchange/importing-psts-with-powershell-in-exchange-2010-sp1/

Regards,

Yan Li

Cataleya Li
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 7:25 AM
  • You also could do it localy with the comobject of Outlook.

Might be a bit more work and code ;-P
    To get started have a look here:
    http://poshcode.org/2695

Regards
    Dan

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:55 AM
  • Thursday, December 20, 2012 3:59 PM
  • I think i can provide you a great solution to merge multiple PST files into one PST. Try PST Merge tool which can combine multiple Outlook PST files into single PST file with all data items. It can also removes duplicates PST file items while merging the batch PST files. You can easily merge particular contacts and calendars into new PST file.

Friday, June 14, 2019 9:40 AM
  • Hey, you can merge multiple PST files into one PST manually. First you need to create a new blank PST and then import all Outlook mailbox data into a newly created PST file. 

Step 1. Create New PST File

1. Launch Outlook and click on New Items
    2. Select More Items >> Outlook Data File
    3. Specify the location where you want to save your new PST file and give it a name
    4. Click OK.

Step 2. Import Outlook Data in Newly Created Blank PST

1. In Outlook, click on File tab >> Open >> Import option
    2. In the Import/Export Wizard, choose Import from another program or file option
    3. From the select file type to import from section, select Outlook Data File (.pst) and click Next
    4. Browse and select the file to import
    5. Select “Do not import duplicates” option and click Next
    6. Now, select which folder you wish to import
    7. Check the Include subfolders and Import items into the same folders box
    8. Click on Finish button

Note:- You need to repeat the import process for every PST file. As Outlook import only one PST file at a time. If you have multiple PST files which you want to merge, then I would like to advise to go with SysTools PST Merge Tool. This third-party tool easily and accurately combines Outlook data files into one.

Thanks & Regards

Amyara Holton

Saturday, June 15, 2019 7:04 AM