Please check KB304101, follow steps below to solve your issue:
1. Backup your server registry
2. Add new DWORD Value registry key PoolUsageMaximum, set value to
60 Decimal, under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
3. Restart computer to test copy file
4. If you copy file still unsuccessful, add new DWORD Value registry key
PagedPoolSize, set value to FFFFFFFF Hexadecimal
5. Restart computer to test copy file
If there are more inquiries on this issue, please feel free to let us know.
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.