none
The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hello,

    I have a VMware network with 3 computers: 1 Domain Controller, 1 SCCM server and 1 workstation. I deployed an image to the workstation, but everytime I try to login using ANY domain user I get the following message: The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded. I tried almost everything, but still no solution.

    
    Wednesday, September 17, 2014 11:19 AM

Answers

  • maybe this one ?

    http://sccmentor.wordpress.com/2013/05/13/the-user-profile-service-service-failed-the-logon/

    just googled "sccm The User Profile Service failed the logon."

    Definitely points towards a problem with the image deployment over anything else.
    • Edited by Johnmclain Wednesday, September 17, 2014 1:39 PM
    • Marked as answer by Johan de Bruijn Thursday, September 18, 2014 7:04 AM
    Wednesday, September 17, 2014 1:38 PM
  • I will try it out! Sounds like my problem, because I deployed IE9 using IEAK.

    I added DEL C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\SQM\iesqmdata_setup0.sqm to my task sequence. I hope it works.

    
    
    
    
    

    Thursday, September 18, 2014 6:13 AM

All replies

  • Sounds like it has not been added to the domain correctly using the image deployment process?

    What are you using to deploy the image?

    Wednesday, September 17, 2014 11:37 AM
  • Its added to the domain, I used sccm 2012 R2 to deploy the image (WinPE). I can see it in AD.
    Wednesday, September 17, 2014 11:41 AM
  • maybe this one ?

    http://sccmentor.wordpress.com/2013/05/13/the-user-profile-service-service-failed-the-logon/

    just googled "sccm The User Profile Service failed the logon."

    Definitely points towards a problem with the image deployment over anything else.
    • Edited by Johnmclain Wednesday, September 17, 2014 1:39 PM
    • Marked as answer by Johan de Bruijn Thursday, September 18, 2014 7:04 AM
    Wednesday, September 17, 2014 1:38 PM
  • I will try it out! Sounds like my problem, because I deployed IE9 using IEAK.

    I added DEL C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\SQM\iesqmdata_setup0.sqm to my task sequence. I hope it works.

    
    
    
    
    

    Thursday, September 18, 2014 6:13 AM
  • Thanks! It works finally!
    Thursday, September 18, 2014 7:04 AM