none
Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials RRS feed

• Question

• Sorry for the incomplete question.

Each morning I received a Health Report from Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials.  When launch Dashboard I have several client computers that displays an Error for the category of Update Status.

• Edited by Steveowe Monday, March 21, 2016 6:42 PM
    Friday, March 18, 2016 6:59 PM

All replies

• Not clear what you are seeing, at least not to me. Can you post a screen shot or put up on the net and provide a link?

Any corresponding errors in the event logs?

Larry Struckmeyer [MVP]-- --If your question is answered please mark the response as the answer so that others can benefit.

Friday, March 18, 2016 9:01 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your post.

Please understand that it is hard for us to analysis the issue and provide corresponding suggestions due to the limited information. You should describe more details about the issue and help to collect some screenshots of the error and upload the images in our forum directly. This will help us understand your issue better.

Best Regards,

Alvin Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and un-mark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 21, 2016 2:53 AM
  • Hi,

Just want to confirm the current situations.

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Alvin Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and un-mark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 7:36 AM