none
Sccm Reports - Customised 'Computer Collection' not appearing in report 'Parameter value' for pc 'Collection.. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I created an 'All Workstation( not including XP pc's )' customised computer collection, but when I go to run the 'Antimalware overall status and history' default antivirus report the 'All Workstation( not including XP pc's )' collection isn't an option for the 'Collection' parameter.?

How do I add this customised computer collection as a computer collection option for this report? Thanks.

Monday, September 9, 2019 3:05 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You need to deploy an AntiMalware policy to that collection. The report shows the same options as the Endpoint protection status does under monitoring in the console. it will only liste collections that you deployed an Antimalware policy to.

Regards,
    JÖrgen

-- My Enterprise Mobility blog ccmexec.com -- Twitter @ccmexec

Monday, September 9, 2019 5:59 AM
  • Hi,

Collections are available for selection in the following cases:
    When you select View this collection in the Endpoint Protection dashboard on the Alerts tab of the <collection name>Properties dialog box.
    When you deploy an Endpoint Protection antimalware policy to the collection.
    When you enable and deploy Endpoint Protection client settings to the collection.

Best regards,
    Larry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 3:20 AM