Unable to connect to remote PC RRS feed

• Question

• I believe I have done all that was asked of me in order to establish the connection to my remote machine. However, I have been unsuccessful after weeks and weeks of trying and it is definitely getting on my nerves. I keep getting the same message, that says: 

" Unable to connect to remote PC. Please Verify Remote is enabled, the remote PC is turned on and Available on the network, and then try again. "

I have searched on this forum and went over every similar question with no success, my remote PC is on the same network and it powered ON. I have uninstalled and re-installed the RDC software on my Mac, even updated to the latest update today. What I am possibly doing wrong. My Ipad actually connects to my PC quite easily but my Mac can't. Can anyone please help me? 

Thursday, June 15, 2017 5:15 AM

All replies

• Hi CM666x!

are you using FQDN or IP address to connect to your PC? If you use one try the other option. What you could do us well is to go to the RD Insider program in our help menu to test drive our new preview application and see if this solves your issue.

• Proposed as answer by Amy Wang_ Thursday, June 22, 2017 2:10 AM
    Thursday, June 15, 2017 5:33 PM
  • Hi,

Are there any updates at the moment?

Best Regards,
    Amy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 3, 2017 7:56 AM