none
connection reset by peer RRS feed

• Question

• i am trying to log into INSO and it keeps saying that "connection reset by peer" what does that mean to me. I just want to do my note. 
    Tuesday, December 10, 2019 8:40 PM

All replies

• Hi,

1.Could you please confirm which remote desktop client you've been used with the detailed version?

2.Kindly clarify the steps of starting the remote connection and when did you meet the error message?

3.The error message indicates that a connection was forcibly closed by a peer. This normally results from a loss of the connection on the remote socket due to a timeout or a restart.

Kindly check whether there’s any network issue between the remote system and source system, RDS services need to be running and firewall port 3389 should be open on the remote system.

More information for you:

Error Message: Connection reset by peer

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/windows/it-pro/windows-2000-server/cc957018(v=technet.10)?redirectedfrom=MSDN

Thanks,

Jenny

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 6:40 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update? Have you got a chance to verify above suggestions?

Please feel free to let us know if more assistance needed.

Thanks,

Jenny

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 16, 2019 3:04 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this issue.

Please feel free to let us know if more assistance needed.

Best Regards,

Jenny

Wednesday, December 25, 2019 6:17 AM