none
Cannot control Remote PC when click on textbox RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Remote Desktop Protocol Program to view and control remote PC . I have RDP VIEWER CONTROL on my form by which i watch and control REMOTE PC . Every thing works fine both control and view , but problem arises when i click on textbox . After that i can only view REMOTE PC but i am not able to control it remotely . Program is written in C#  . Please Help me . 
    Tuesday, August 4, 2015 4:02 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I have a Remote Desktop Protocol Program to view and control remote PC . I have RDP VIEWER CONTROL on my form by which i watch and control REMOTE PC . Every thing works fine both control and view , but problem arises when i click on textbox .

Since the issue occurs with non-Microsoft developed program, I strongly suggest you contact corresponding program developers to get more efficient support.

If assistance regarding specific C# coding is required, here is the C# forum below for you:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=csharpgeneral

Best Regards,

Amy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and un-mark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 7, 2015 7:19 AM