"Cannot install drivers. No Intel(R) Adapters are present on this computer" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I have a problem when I'm trying to instal  the network driver.

I receive two errors: "The realtek network controller was not found if deep sleep mode is enabled please plug the cable" and

"Cannot install drivers. No Intel(R) Adapters are present on this computer".

Operating system is Windows 7 - 32 for Intel - Dual Core - E5200 G31 M7-T7.

Please help me!

Friday, June 26, 2020 3:08 PM

All replies

• I'd check the manufacturer chipset has been installed. The chipset allows the operating system to find and use devices integrated into the mother board. You've asked in windows server forums. I'd suggest asking experts here in dedicated forums for more assistance.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware

(please don't forget to mark helpful replies as answer)

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, June 26, 2020 3:12 PM
  • Hi

Try to Update the driver via Device Manager. ref

(Note: This is a third-party link and we do not have any guarantees on this website. And Microsoft does not make any guarantees about the content.)

But we strongly recommends that you move to a new PC running Windows 10 because support for Windows 7 ended on January 14, 2020. For more info about what this means and what you can do, see Windows 7 support ended on January 14, 2020.

Feel free to ask back any questions and let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

Best regard,

Sylvia

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)! We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)! For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Monday, June 29, 2020 8:32 AM
  • Hi,

Was your issue solved?

If the reply helped you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best regard,

Sylvia

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)! We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)! For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Tuesday, June 30, 2020 7:35 AM