none
2008 R2 - Stopped loading with Raid 0 after upgrade. RRS feed

• Question

• Delivered the last monthly update on 2008 R2, which was on raid-0, only the recovery environment began to boot. I wonder which of the problems voiced on the Microsoft website for this kb is this related to? With loading PXE devices, or due to problems with efi? What is strange, put on one of the sections 2012 R2 instead of 2008 r2, on the next section to the heap flew 2008.
    Monday, August 19, 2019 5:49 AM

All replies

• Hi,<o:p></o:p>

Thanks for posting in our forum!<o:p></o:p>

>> I wonder which of the problems voiced on the Microsoft website for this kb is this related to?<o:p></o:p>

For the known issue in latest update of Server 2008 R2, you can refer to the following links:<o:p></o:p>

https://support.microsoft.com/zh-cn/help/4512514/windows-7-update-kb4512514<o:p></o:p>

Best Regards,<o:p></o:p>

Daniel<o:p></o:p>

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 19, 2019 6:58 AM
  • Hi,
    Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.
    Best Regards,
    Daniel

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 22, 2019 7:13 AM
  • Hi,
    Please let us know if you would like further assistance.
    Best Regards,
    Daniel

As I understand it, this is a preliminary package. Why did you give it, and not the main update? and could you give it in english?
    Friday, August 23, 2019 10:19 PM