none
Help!! The screen keeps on lagging everytime i open the app. RRS feed

• Question

• Help!! I cannot work properly with the app because the screen is very lag whenever I go to the app, my internet is fast, and it's not like this usually. I'm a bit concerned and worried because it's been like this for 2 days now. Please reply. Thanks.
    Tuesday, September 17, 2019 5:09 PM

All replies

• HI
    1 could you please detail describe your issue ?
      did your issue happen when you remote access from win10 computer to remote server ?
    2 can you enter winver in command prompt on win10 computer and look the os version and os version number ?[for example windows 10  enterprise 1809 (os build 17763.316)]
    3 Please check the symptom in a clean boot (refer to windows 10 steps) environment if it is possible. Ensure the latest update has been installed to avoid known issue
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 6:04 AM
  • HI
    Is there any progress on your question?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Sunday, September 22, 2019 11:45 AM
  • HI
    Is there anything to help you?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

Friday, September 27, 2019 3:05 PM