none
Exporting Outlook contacts to csv file

Question

• Hello All,

I know I can easily export Outlook contacts to a CSV file manually, but I am looking for an automated way to do this. Some sort of script that will export the Outlook contacts to a CSV file daily without having to do anything manually. Our plan is to export the Outlook contacts and import them into another database platform, using that CSV file.

Anyone know how to do this or if it is even possible?

Wednesday, December 5, 2018 12:15 PM

Answers

• Hi decki,

As here we mainly focus on issues regarding Outlook client, I'm not familiar with script.

According to my research, I found one article here. This may be realized via PowerShell script. To get a better response, I'll help move this thread to Windows PowerShell forum.

(Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

Thank you for your understanding and support!

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by BOfH_666 Thursday, December 6, 2018 8:33 AM
    • Marked as answer by decki Friday, December 7, 2018 11:36 AM
    Thursday, December 6, 2018 7:52 AM

All replies