none
Microsoft Sngl OPEN License No Level Legalization Get Genuine RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I am looking after a small business organisation's IT department. I recently found, during 2012-2014 the company purchased  new laptops (DOS based) and separately procured total 54 Windows 8/8.1 Pro Sngl OPEN License No Level Legalization Get Genuine licenses in three Open Volume License contract. Not sure why the re-sellers in India urged for Pro Sngl OPEN License No Level Legalization Get Genuine licenses for new laptops. 

I have two questions :

1} Are those licenses transferable from one laptop to another, how to know if Microsoft SA was included with those (even though it would have been expired today)?

2} Are we entitled to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro even today ? If yes, can we go ahead with a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro? 
    Saturday, September 7, 2019 12:01 PM

All replies

• Hi

Win 8/8.1 Pro SNGL OLP NL Legalization GetGenuine is the product offered as part of Get Genuine Windows Agreement for Small and Medium Organization.

The Microsoft Get Genuine Windows Agreement (GGWA) for Small and Medium Organizations offers full Windows desktop operating system licenses to small business, mid-market, or government organizations who find themselves not compliant with Windows software licensing, due to software piracy or any other licensing infringements. It is a Volume License legalization offering a way to address the legalization opportunity within existing PCs.

For more information, you can contact Volume license activation center.  You can go to Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center https://www.microsoft.com/Licensing/servicecenter/Help/Contact.aspx 

Best Regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 2:35 AM
  • Hi,

If the above reply could be of help, you may mark useful reply as answer, if you have other questions, feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:21 AM