none
Disable Wireless when Wire is connected

Question

• I am looking for the best way to disable the wireless when a wired connection is detected.  I would like to be able to do this via GPO.  
    "You can't fix stupid!"
    Tuesday, April 12, 2011 2:09 PM

Answers

All replies

• Try Wireless Autoswitch.
    " Never panic before reboot ! "
    Tuesday, April 12, 2011 2:36 PM
  • Hi,

As far as I know, no such Group Policy can be used to disable wireless when wire network is connected. You will need to look for the third party tools, such as the one Voldar provided.

Regards,

Arthur Li

TechNet Subscriber Support  in forum

If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com .

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, April 13, 2011 6:26 AM
  • Hi,

I would like to confirm what is the current situation? If there is anything that I can do for you, please do not hesitate to let me know, and I will be happy to help.

Regards,

Arthur Li

TechNet Subscriber Support  in forum

If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com .

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, April 18, 2011 4:50 AM