none
Save passwords Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 for Mac RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, does anyone know why you can't save the Desktop User's password?

I use my Desktop quite frequently and it's painful to have to type the password every single time. I've tried the usual app and also the Beta vert=sion and the problem persists... So many updates and still nothing!

Why is that?

Monday, July 8, 2019 4:08 AM

All replies

• Hello Bel.cecily,

What do you exactly mean by saving passwords ? Sure you can keep It in clipboard and use It everytime you want to paste.

Mark it as answer if your question has solved in order to keep forums updated.

Monday, July 8, 2019 6:40 AM
  • hi,
    1 if you store the credential on Microsoft Remote Desktop ,will the problem persist ?

2 if you reinstall the latest Microsoft remote desktop version ,will the problem persist ?
    Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac Version 10.3.0 (1613)
    https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/5e0c144289a51fca2d3bfa39ce7f2b06/

3 did Microsoft remote desktop app save desktop user's password fine before ?

4 if you use the latest Microsoft remote desktop version to remote access other os version computer, will the problem persist ?  

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 8, 2019 3:43 PM
  • hi
    Is there any progress on your question?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 12, 2019 1:46 AM
  • hi,
    Is there anything to help you?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

Monday, July 15, 2019 3:55 AM