none
Network Load Balancing for terminal servers RRS feed

• Question

• Hi every one I installed two terminal servers host A and host B, then I installed NLB features on this servers and created cluster with name RDS.test.local, NLB work properly in my test lab I have 5-6 users if I deploy this in my prodaction with 60 users will it work normally? How many connection NLB can accept to cluster?

System administrator

Monday, April 15, 2019 7:07 AM

Answers

• NLB can easily handle load balancing of 60 connections - you might want to ensure that the servers are capable of providing services to 60 users (from the resource availability standpoint)

hth
    Marcin

• Marked as answer by Bill Gatess Monday, April 15, 2019 12:49 PM
    Monday, April 15, 2019 11:25 AM

All replies

• Hi every one I installed two terminal servers host A and host B, then I installed NLB features on this servers and created cluster with name RDS.test.local, NLB work properly in my test lab I have 5-6 users if I deploy this in my prodaction with 60 users will it work normally? How many connection NLB can accept to cluster?

System administrator

Monday, April 15, 2019 6:50 AM
  • NLB can easily handle load balancing of 60 connections - you might want to ensure that the servers are capable of providing services to 60 users (from the resource availability standpoint)

hth
    Marcin

• Marked as answer by Bill Gatess Monday, April 15, 2019 12:49 PM
    Monday, April 15, 2019 11:25 AM

hth
    Marcin

• Marked as answer by Bill Gatess Monday, April 15, 2019 12:48 PM
    Monday, April 15, 2019 11:26 AM
  • yes. thank you

System administrator

Monday, April 15, 2019 12:05 PM
  • yes thanks

System administrator

Monday, April 15, 2019 12:06 PM
  • Hi,

I'm glad that the information here is helpful to you. 

Thanks for your sharing and support.

Best regards,

Michael

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 1:53 AM