Anywhere Access Configuration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.  I've been using Anywhere Access on WSE 2016 for a few years.  After re-installing the OS and attempting to configure Anywhere Access through the wizard, I receive a message when trying to log in to my Microsoft account that "Something Went Wrong...to fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser."  After doing so, I still can't find the issue.  Where on that site should I look.  How do I reset the Anywhere Access configuration wizard?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thursday, June 18, 2020 8:16 PM

All replies

• Hi,

1. Please confirm what you would like to configure for when deploying Anywhere Access?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server-essentials/manage/manage-anywhere-access-in-windows-server-essentials

2. I receive a message when trying to log in to my Microsoft account that "Something Went Wrong...to fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser."  After doing so, I still can't find the issue.

What do you mean by "can't find the issue"? What the result of configuring Anywhere Access?

3.What kind of account you've used? Did you integrated with Azure service?

Attached the link is guidance for repairing Anywhere Access.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server-essentials/support/troubleshoot-anywhere-access-in-windows-server-essentials

Looking forward to your update.

Thanks,

Jenny

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 19, 2020 7:21 AM
  • Hi,

I have recently had to resolve anywhere access issues on a 2012 server, having pulled so much hair out, it is just a beast of bad behaviour . You try and believe you can use repair widgets, and even anywhere access server config screens. RRas and access server widgets fight. When you change something, restart the server, restarting the service is bollocks, does not work.

Best of luck

Monday, June 29, 2020 8:05 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update? Have you got a chance to verify above suggestions?

Please feel free to let us know if more assistance needed.

Thanks,

Jenny

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 2, 2020 1:57 AM