none
AD audit report tool

Question

• Dear All,

i want to take report of AD like when user created,when deleted,disabled users, when user password changed , password expire date etc  i need freeware software which include all report as mention in this message pl. help me guide .

Thanks, Sandeep Lahange
    Tuesday, May 17, 2011 3:53 PM

Answers

• Hello,

such a tool doesn't exist. You have to examine the DCs event viewer after enableing the auditing in a new created/applied GPO on the DCs OU or use System Center Operations Manager which is quite complex and not really to call a tool.

Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
    Tuesday, May 17, 2011 6:42 PM

All replies

• Hello,

such a tool doesn't exist. You have to examine the DCs event viewer after enableing the auditing in a new created/applied GPO on the DCs OU or use System Center Operations Manager which is quite complex and not really to call a tool.

Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
    Tuesday, May 17, 2011 6:42 PM
  • there are 3rd party tools that can do it (we use  http://www.manageengine.com/products/active-directory-audit/index.html )  , but I don't think there are any freeware equivilents

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 11:49 PM