none
Windows 7 BSoD 0x0000003B RRS feed

• Question

• I Have a Brand new windows 7 x64 computer which has worked fine for a month, i recentley downloaded an update from windows update and my computer has started bluescreening randomly ever since... this is what i said:
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (at top)

***STOP: 0x0000003B (both below the technical information' part at bottom)

***    Win32.sys
    im not 100% certain (and will know when it happens again)  that it is the same error each time it Bluescreens.

Sunday, January 31, 2010 7:34 PM

Answers

• Hi,

According to the description, we find it seems to be system crash issue and we need to analyze the crash dump file to narrow down the root cause of the issue. Unfortunately, it is not effective for us to debug the crash dump file here in the forum. Therefore, I would like to suggest that you contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) via telephone so that a dedicated Support Professional can assist with your request.

To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request please take a look at the web site listed below:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;OfferProPhone#faq607

Hope the issue will be resolved soon.

Best Regards,

Vincent Hu

Monday, February 1, 2010 6:01 AM

All replies

• EDIT: It just happened again and this time it was 0x0000001E
    Sunday, January 31, 2010 7:39 PM
  • EDIT: It just happened again and this time it was 0x0000001E

EDIT 2: Happened again but this time it comes up:

MEMORY_MANAGMENT

0x0000001A

Any clues? i have over 800GB free space...
    Sunday, January 31, 2010 7:56 PM
  • Hi,

According to the description, we find it seems to be system crash issue and we need to analyze the crash dump file to narrow down the root cause of the issue. Unfortunately, it is not effective for us to debug the crash dump file here in the forum. Therefore, I would like to suggest that you contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) via telephone so that a dedicated Support Professional can assist with your request.

To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request please take a look at the web site listed below:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;OfferProPhone#faq607

Hope the issue will be resolved soon.

Best Regards,

Vincent Hu

Monday, February 1, 2010 6:01 AM
  • I Live in the UK. How do i access the crash dump file?
    Monday, February 1, 2010 3:49 PM
  • Hi ,

You have to configure your OS to collect the required dump when OS encounters BSOD

The below article might be helpful.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315263

once you get the dump file you can contact microsoft PSS or you can open a ticket and support professionals would help you to configure the memory dump.
    Tuesday, February 2, 2010 6:01 AM