none
nable to connect to remote PC. Please verify Remote Desktop is enabled, the remote PC is turned on and available on the network, and then try again. RRS feed

• Question

• Remote desktop has been working on my macbook for the past two years. Now, when I try to log in to the remote desktop it tells me to verify that it is enabled. Does anyone know how to do this? 
    Monday, August 19, 2019 7:36 AM

All replies

• HI
    if you download and install Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac Version 10.3.0 (1638) on your MAC computer ,will the problem persist ?
    Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac Version 10.3.0 (1638)
    https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/5e0c144289a51fca2d3bfa39ce7f2b06/

Please Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 19, 2019 10:12 AM
  • Iam also having the same issue, I tried version 10.2.0 and n beta version 10.3.0 both are stuck in process of configuring PC and nothing else happens.
    Monday, August 19, 2019 3:40 PM
  • I am also having the same issue, I tried version 10.2.0 and n beta version 10.3.0 both are stuck in process of configuring PC and nothing else happens.
    Monday, August 19, 2019 4:01 PM
  • Hi, 

I'am having the same issue both versions are stuck when trying to connect "Configuring remote PC..." and nothing happens after

Monday, August 19, 2019 4:27 PM
  • Yup same problem here on my Mac, I have updated to the latest but still seeing the problem. Happened for me in the last week or so. It was working fine 15th of September but has broken at some point in between. I can still RDP to Some servers but not to my main desktop machine. My mac had not updated but I think my windows 10 PC has. :(  I am on Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.3.1(1647)). 

Did any one have any joy in fixing this?

• Edited by nronchetti Thursday, September 5, 2019 8:44 AM
    Thursday, September 5, 2019 8:41 AM
  • HI
    1 can you enter winver in command prompt on win10 computer and look the os version and os version number ?[for example windows 10  enterprise 1809 (os build 17763.316)]
    2 can anyone find which update patch cause this issue ,if we uninstall it will the problem persist ?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 5, 2019 3:23 PM