none
Disabling Legacy Null Session Bindings issues RRS feed

• Question

• After a Security Audit, we are looking to disable legacy null session bindings.  Our environment is mostly Server 2016, 2012, and a few 2008.  Has anyone disabled legacy null sessions in their environment, and were there any issues with services or anything else?  I'm a little hesitant to disable it because I don't want to break anything that is currently running.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 7:47 PM

Answers

• HI
    I think we can set the policy for test computers group ,then look if there is serious impact .
    [Question] Issues/experience on disabling Null sessions
    https://www.peerlyst.com/posts/question-issues-experience-on-disabling-null-sessions-ros-sec

Please Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 10:42 AM

All replies

• HI
    I think we can set the policy for test computers group ,then look if there is serious impact .
    [Question] Issues/experience on disabling Null sessions
    https://www.peerlyst.com/posts/question-issues-experience-on-disabling-null-sessions-ros-sec

Please Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 10:42 AM
  • HI
    Is there any progress on your question?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

Monday, September 30, 2019 2:10 PM
  • HI

Is there anything to help you?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

Friday, October 4, 2019 1:14 AM