none
Replicate New server with exisiting one

Question

• Hellp

I have two servers that have AD+Exchange, server A and Server B, server B have failure and not working properly and due to that replication not working, so i am planning to create two AD servers and two Exchange servers,

Now is it possible to replicate new server with healthy server which is server A ? or should to be server A and server B in healthy status to replicate with new server?

Thanks

Sunday, April 21, 2019 5:23 AM

All replies

• >>>Now is it possible to replicate new server with healthy server which is server A ? or should to be server A and server B in healthy status to replicate with new server

Both of your two ideas should be ok, but for me, I will chose your second idea: healthy server A and healthy B, replicate them, AD+Exchange server A,  AD+Exchange server B

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 22, 2019 2:13 AM
  • Actually i tried to fix Server B, but I could not it is long story, so I have to go with 1st step which is create new server and replicate with Server A, and that's will work even if Server B unhealthy and have issue on replication between server A and B, right?
    Monday, April 22, 2019 5:38 AM