none
Rc4 RRS feed

• Question

• I would like to get to certain sites but I cant because of an Rc4 is needed I think thats what it says ...How can I fix this problem.?
    Tuesday, July 18, 2017 4:57 PM

All replies

• Are you able to provide some more detail of the issue, such as where you are getting the error and a screenshot or text of the error you are receiving?

If this helped you please click "Vote As Helpful", if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer"

Georg Thomas | CISSP, CISM, CEH, GIAC, MCSE (Security)
    Twitter @georgathomas

This forum post is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 12:09 AM
  • I would like to get to certain sites but I cant because of an Rc4 is needed I think thats what it says ...How can I fix this problem.?

Hi,

RC4 cipher is no longer supported in IE11 and Microsoft Edge,if you want to access the wen site which ask for RC4,please try to use other browsers.

REF:

RC4 cipher is no longer supported in Internet Explorer 11 or Microsoft Edge

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3151631/rc4-cipher-is-no-longer-supported-in-internet-explorer-11-or-microsoft

Best Regards
    Cartman
    Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 8:48 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking to see if the problem has been resolved. If there's anything you'd like to know, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards
    Cartman
    Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, July 24, 2017 4:20 AM
  • Hi,

Any update?Please let us know if you need more help.

Best Regards
    Cartman

Wednesday, August 2, 2017 6:49 AM