none
network is unreachable RRS feed

• Question

• i am able to connect to vpn but when trying to connect to remote desktop, i get an error message.
    Wednesday, July 17, 2019 5:04 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Connect to VPN first, then, open CMD as admin and type “telnet <remote server’s IP address or host name> 3389” to confirm Port 3389 Functionality.

Reference Using Telnet to Test Port 3389 Functionality for detail information:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/187628/using-telnet-to-test-port-3389-functionality

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 18, 2019 3:03 AM
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang     

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 8:19 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update?

Please click “Mark as answer” if any of above reply is helpful. It would make this reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar problem.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Monday, July 29, 2019 7:04 AM
  • Hi Vera,

I'm unable to connect to vpn when trying to connect to remote desktop, i get an error message too. Please can you help?

I get this error message: 'Unable to connect to remote PC. Please verify Remote Desktop is enabled, the remote PC is turned on and available on the network, and then try again.'

Monday, July 29, 2019 9:54 AM